History and profile
RPIC-ViP s.r.o. is an educational, innovative and consulting company operating in the market since 1998. Management of the company has twenty-year experience in the field of international projects. RPIC-ViP belongs among the strongest educational and consulting organizations in the Czech Republic. RPIC-ViP participates in the development of the Moravian-Silesian Region and it is involved in programs and projects on the level of the Czech Republic as well as European Union.
RPIC-ViP disseminated the unique know-how on soft skills assessment and development through several transnational projects for transfer of innovation in the Leonardo da Vinci programme since 2008. By 2014 the soft competencies toolkits have been transferred and adapted to the following countries: Belgium (Flanders), Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, France, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, United Kingdom and Turkey.
Spheres of activities
- Development and realization of programs, tools and services for human resources development with the focus on transversal skills, including soft skills and digital skills
- Assessment and development of transversal skills for a broad range of target groups from primary, secondary and university schools to adults both employed and unemployed
- International cooperation in know-how transfer and joint development with a special focus on tools and programmes to assess and develop transversal soft skills, including entrepreneurship
- Consulting and active participation in setting up and development of Territorial Employment Pacts in the Czech Republic
- European projects – preparation of projects to be financed from the EU funds
- Counselling and education for firms and organizations of private and public sector
- Development strategies and action plans for public sector
- Implementation of the quality management based on the ISO norms and EFQM standard
- Specialized counselling services for companies and investors
Zdeněk Karásek - Managing Director, more than 20 years of experience in project management in the field of human resource development. Key qualifications: Project management, Partnership development and leadership, Consulting in Human Resources Development, Labour Market Policy, Public sector strategie and action plans.
Eva Micková - Leading Methodologist for key competencies development at RPIC-ViP, Psychologist, over 10 years of international HR projects experience, 16 years of trainer experience.
Eva Homolová - Senior consultant and project manager, focused on human resources development
Address: Výstavní 2224/8, 70900 Ostrava, Czech Republic
Website: www.rpic-vip.cz, http://www.silnepracoviste.cz/en/
Telephone: +420 595 174 279