Commercial School Group was founded in Reşiţa in 1971. Taking in account the results of our school, the projects developed, the teachers and students performances and the image of the school in the community, in 2006 the institution became The Economical College of Montainous Banat.
In 2014, considering the activity in different European projects and partnerships, our institution was awarded by the Ministry of Education with the title of European School.
As an only economical college in our department, the school offers to the students equal opportunities of training and education, in order to prepare them for jobs that are requested on the European Market, according to the European standards.
We educate future graduates in the spirit of European citizenship vocation, opened to dialogue and tolerance, responsible for their own training and capable to deal with changes.
Our school’s motto: „ECONOMICAL COLLEGE OF MONTAINOUS BANAT, THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR FUTURE!"
European active citizenship is the goal we aspire to, the goal that is empowering and conducting us to performance!
Our school mission is to ensure quality education through adaptation of the school offer to our students’ interests, to our community needs, to the identified human, financial and material resources, for a better insertion on the national and European labor market.
Areas of activity
- Tourism and alimentation
» NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- Food industry
45 teachers and 580 students in day classes and evening classes (secondary-school, vocational school and post-secondary school)
- School building fully rehabilitated
- Boarding school for 200 students
- Eating room for 120 students
- A center for practical training in tourism and alimentation where the students develop their practical stages
- 4 restaurant rooms
- 1 pastry laboratory
- 15 hotel rooms
- Gym hall
European projects developed
- COMENIUS: „SERJO – New trends in service jobs”, „SOS.NET: Social competences trainer – New qualification for European teachers”
- LEONARDO da VINCI: „Experiences and mobility for quality on the labor market”, „Tourism – Bridge to Europe!”, „Competent commerce on the European Market”, „Mobility for quality training in food industry”
- POSDRU: „School counseling an orientation for a future career”
- ERASMUS+: „Quality professional training through European mobility”, “Together for a European professional future” – partners in a consortium project.
Partner countries: Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Turkey.
Professional mobility, European projects and training firms are success alternatives for the practical and vocational training of our students and a contribution to the development of the European dimension of education in our institution.
Address: Dacia Alley, no. 1, Resita, Caras-Severin, Romania
Facebook: CEBM Colegiul Montan Resita